- Current project (2010)
- Onkozerkose care in the Orinoco region
- 2000 Mosquito nets for the Yanomami
- Third medical station in Mavaquita (2005)
- Joao Davi Maraxi’s U.N address
- Second medical station in Papiu (2002)
- First medical station in Ixima (1997)
- Bamboo raft trip (1992)
Since 1989, Christina Haverkamp has been spending three to five months out of every year with the Yanomami Indians in the Brazilian rain forest. She travels on foot, by canoe or by bush plane to their remote villages.
To date, Christina Haverkamp and the Yanomami Indians have built 3 medical stations in Venezuela and Brazil.