Our Donations account:
Yanomami-Hilfe e.V. Sparkasse Mittelholstein Account number: 33 88 22 8 Bank code number: 214 500 00 IBAN: DE 0821 4500 0000 0338 8228 BIC: HSHN DEH1 RDB
Yanomami-Hilfe e.V. is an officially approved nonprofit organisation. You will automatically receive your donation certificate at the beginning of the new year. Please do not forget to enter your full address when making a donation.
Become a Member
Regular donations make it possible for us to plan ahead and to react quickly in emergencies.
(Membership form to download at the bottom)
Instead of presents, you might want to ask for a donation to the Yanomami for Christmas, anniversaries, weddings, and other celebrations.
What You Can Do
Many German schools organize charity events benefitting the Yanomami. (see Credits).
- Bake sales and raffles at school and church events or at flea markets
- Flea market, christmas bazaar, tombola
- Music events, musicals, concerts
- Theater play
- Sponsors march
- Help your friends, neighbours, and relatives with their chores (e.g. washing the car, mowing the lawn, tidying up garage or basement) in exchange for a donation to the Yanomami
Yanomami Wish List
You can also support us by contributing to specific items and equipment.
For medical training and care the Yanomami in Venezuela require:
- Mosquito nets á 6,- Euro
- Walkie-talkie (800,- Euro)
- Microscope (1.700,- Euro)
- 15 hp outboard motorboat (3.700,- Euro)
- Mobile medical station (60.000,- Euro)
On behalf of the Yanomami, we would like to express our heartfelt thanks to all our friends and members for their donations and their support.